Friday, June 19, 2009

After 3 years of the Renton Moms Group!
I have officially stepped down as an organizer....what a ride!

It seems like a lift time ago that 5 organizers formed an organizer group to get the Renton Moms Group up and going. The above article was our first media coverage 5mths after the group was started...look how little the kids are, cute!

So many wonderful memories and even more wonderful friendships have been made through the RMG! The moms I have met are some of the most amazing women I have ever met and I am so grateful for the friendships, the laughs and the support.

Its exciting to take part in the group now as just a member and to enjoy the fun!

4 comments:

Our growing family said...

WOW! THREE YEARS! Great job!

Amber said...

RMG has been such a blessing to me. Thanks for putting it together Julia! Enjoy your new status.

Jill P said...

OMG....look at that photo!! And to think...I knew you when. RMG has been a blessing to me and so many women. You are a jewel, Julia! Love ya! Enjoy being just another member of the group. You deserve it!

Christina said...

I love that picture. It made me happy seeing it tonight. We've come a long way since those days and we have amazing friendships to show for it! I'm so thankful for all of you!