Monday, June 22, 2009


June in My Garden....




Everything is green and lush! The hydrangeas are just starting to bloom, the daisies are out and the roses are back! Even my fuchsias are doing surprisingly well considering they are the first success I have ever had with "starts" always die after a few weeks. But not these, I've had them for a few months and are blooming at long last...yay! I just purchased some real pretty pink geraniums for next to the front porch, the lavender didn't do well there so we will see how these do?

5 comments:

Taryn said...

Wow, that IS a beautiful garden you have there, Julia. Makes me miss the place sooooooo much. Thanks for you kind comments on my blog. How's your craft room going???

Jill P said...

Pretty, Pretty, Pretty!!

Anonymous said...

Your garden looks absolutely beautiful. I showed the pictures to Hayden and Grandma yesterday and they agree. Stunning.

Anonymous said...

Your garden looks absolutely beautiful. I showed the pictures to Hayden and Grandma yesterday and they agree. Stunning.

Anonymous said...

I'm doing all this without a mouse and it's driving me crazy. so I'll probably send it a few times. I bought a Chinese mouse at the markets last Saturday and I just cant get it to work. Surprise!
Hayden called it junk and then fixed it - I'd put the batteries in back to front. I can't read Chinese!!