Sunday, December 13, 2009

Mommies in trouble now!

The other day while I was out driving, I had a very irritating driver in front of me. Actually quite dangerous and unpredictable, doing 15 under the speed and annoying me beyond belief. Finally I shouted out "Oh come on, move over you @#$% driver!" To my surprise Thomas took off his headphones (he was watching a DVD and I didn't think he could hear me...oops!)
He said...."Oh no mommy, you go on Santa's naughty list NOW! and NO yelling!" He said it in a stern mommy tone. I really felt like I was in trouble...lol! It was hilarious!
For the rest of the day he kept reminding me I was on the naughty list and was overly enthusiastic to tell Dave the min he got home from work.

Moral of this story. If you need to yell at the car in front of you, wait till its a noisy part in the DVD so the kids can't hear you...lol!

No comments: