Saturday, March 7, 2009

Less Traumatic second time round!

Its seriously hanging on by a thread! Any second and the next tooth is ready to go...
A few days have past since our first "ordeal" with losing a tooth, now just waiting for the next.
We have talked at length about how it will happen again, we have showed Harry pictures and taught him all about teeth! Fingers crossed all this will help in avoiding a repeat of the other night!

Friday afternoon, Harry gets off the school bus, very excited and in a great mood! He flashes a smile at me and straight away I see the toothless gap has grown. In his hand was a tiny little baby tooth. He had been holding on so tightly on the way home, he had an imprint on his palm, it was like he had been bitten by it!
"Look mommy! I lost another one! Will the Tooth Fairy come? Do I get another quarter?" All I could think was, hurray! We didn't have a repeat of the other night. His little toothless smile is so cute and to listen to him talk is precious! I will be getting some video of it sooooon, so check back =)

No comments: