Thursday, February 5, 2009

Harry's Art Gallery.....

When Thursday comes around, I prepare myself for the weeks worth of school work, drawings and craft that so proudly comes home.
Harry is always so excited to rip open his bag and scatter his work from wall to wall, screaming "mommy, look at this one I did!" "Look mommy I got a star for this one!" The joy and pride is beautiful and he has a real sense of accomplishment from his art works.

What do you do with so many special pieces of work? There is so much time and effort and pride in each one! I can't bare to throw them away,
so Harry helped me come up with a solution...


That weeks work would be posted on to "Harry's Art Gallery" wall, just for his art!
After a week, we will then place them in envelopes and send them off to the grandparents, who better to appreciate it! (OK, any Grandparents reading this, I have yet to send them, they are getting quite full so I will be sending them soon)
Hope you enjoy your original, one of a kind art works!

No comments: