Thursday, March 15, 2012

It's a good day for doughnuts!

The weather here lately has been crazy! Not just your typical drizzle and gray skies, but snowing big fluffy flakes one min, sun shining the next! Then comes the hail, wild wind storms and rain that's not only showering from the skies but dumping like buckets, so bad I could not even see the cars on the road in front of me, scary stuff.


This week has been particularly interesting with Dave away at a conference down in LA...its been just me and the boys! (and lots of crazy weather!) Just to throw another eeek into our week, it was also the first week of day-light savings. Oh yay, waking up an hour earlier and commuting with the boys at 8am, and you wonder why I stocked up on wine this week!!

All in all the boys and I had a wonderful week together, they were long days but gosh we had fun! Lots of moments enjoyed together, snuggles had and giggles shared! Thomas had some evaluations done this week for speech therapy, which we were a little early for. So what better way to spend an hour out of the rain than enjoying some yummy doughnuts with sprinkles...mmmm!





I Love my little guys and its moments like these that are priceless!

No comments: