Sunday, March 11, 2012

Agh the neglect!!

I know it's 2012 and has been for 3 months...gosh I'm slack, where are the posts? I hear you say! Time for some serious catch up. This week while Dave is away on a busy trip, I'll endeavor to update the Rule Family Blog with our fave moments and pics from the many adventures over the last few months.

For now here are some crazy moments from the boys this weekend....

Thomas "Mum if the babysitter tells me to go to bed can I play?"
Me "No, you need to go straight to bed!"
Thomas "Oh ok, well I better get back downstairs and look after my babysitter!"

While playing XBox racing.....
Thomas "Slow down daddy, stop!"
Dave "OK, I've stopped but this is not how you play the game"
Thomas "But you have to stop so I can be faster than you"
Dave "Well hurry up then and catch up to me"
Thomas, as he goes wooshing by Dave's stopped car "Haha sucker, you're a slow poke!"

Harry "Mum I have a problem"
Me "what is it darling?"
Harry "How do I choose which girl to marry? I have three who really like me, can't I just marry them all?"
Me "No, its the law that you can only be married to one person at a time"
Harry "well I don't want to go to jail so can it be a secret?"
.....Oh wow, the conversation I never thought I'd be having with my 9yr old

No comments: