Thursday, September 3, 2009

My name is Julia and I'm a Blog-a-holic!!!

How many is too many? 13 maybe that is too many...lol! OK so I probably will cut some of them out, but I keep finding new things I want to blog about and therefore new blogs I want to create!

Am I having creative overload? Or is it that I like the control of starting something new and not having my kids get into it? It's safe here in my laptop....lol! Not like some of my other hobbies...ie, painting my house (can we say crayon's) or my love of house magazines (the boys thought they were much better used cut up for transformer game/cave)....grrr!

Anyway, if you are interested in checking out any of my other blogs just click on my profile and I am pretty sure it will give you the list there. This one will still be the main family blog, with all our daily happenings and there are a few blogs that are invite only, due to sensitive topics.

I love blogging and a LOVE for writing, it really has become the way I love to end my day!

2 comments:

Joanne said...

I'm sure there must be a support group for this! ;-)

Anonymous said...

When do you start with blogaholics anonymous? There's always hope.
mum