Thursday, August 6, 2009

The passing of a beautiful life!
Gwen Palmer 1914 - 2009

Today is my Grandma's funeral, the day I never thought would come. Honestly I felt she would outlive us! OK, hoped she would. This day was one I never wanted to see and now that it is here it is filling my mind with beautiful memories of time spent together. Oh how I am missing her!

I did not make it home for her funeral and am missing the love and support of my family. So today I will be celebrating her life in my own way, out at the beach with my babies and my man. Flying a kite she gave Thomas for his birthday only last week.

My brother will be speaking at the funeral today on behalf of the Marshall grandchildren, We are all adding parts to it.....
http://tresbeautifullife.blogspot.com/

Love you Grandma and know you are with me everyday....hugs

1 comment:

Amber said...

Oh Julia, I am so sad that you aren't able to be at your grandmother's service. I hope that you are enjoying your wonderful memories of her and I will be thinking of you all day today. So sorry friend.