Tuesday, August 18, 2009

My boys are so Corny....
Fresh corn on the cob, fresh picked that morning!
Driving home from our fun day trip to the Museum og Glass, we decided to drive home the back way, avoiding the freeways and just enjoying the drive home. As we passed through Puyallup we passed a beat up old school chevy truck on the side of the road, loaded with fresh corn...mmm!
7 cobs for $2, you can't beat that.




The boys had a great time shucking the corn and helping prepare and cook. What a fun family meal! Harry ate two while Thomas tried it, not a fan. I think this will become a Sunday tradition, fresh farm veggies for our family dinner prepared by the kids...fun!

1 comment:

Amber said...

Julia,
I use Picnik.com to edit pictures for blogging. They have a free version that I used for a bit and then decided it wasn't enough for me so I upgraded to the $25 a year version. I love it.
Amber