Tuesday, January 5, 2010

A Snowy kind of day!There was no snow in the Seattle forecast for while my brother was here, so we headed up to the pass so could experience a little of the white stuff....fun times!We took the sleds and found a untouched little patch of snow of the side of the road. Just enough of a slope with a little mound to do some sled runs. The boys had a blast, until Harry's hands just got too cold, he called it quits a little early. The rest of us made snow angels, both big and small, the sky was brilliant blue and the sun was shining, what a perfect family day!

2 comments:

Joanne said...

Fun catching up on your blog! Looks like you guys had a fantastic Christmas. I LOVE all the pictures! I need to get my camera out...I'm sure there is dust on it now! (I must be a horrible mommy for not taking pictures on Christmas...yikes!)

Ren said...

I just love that top picture of you and Dave. So sweet! Blue skies, sparkling snow, a mountain backdrop and gigantic smiles...priceless!