Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Some little funnies from my two crazies!
Last night I lit a apple/cinnamon scented candle, so yummy! As soon as I lit it, Harry came running over to me and gasped! Without saying anything he fell to the ground then shouted "Stop-Drop-Roll" as he did the actions. I said, Harry what are you doing? He replied "Mommy if there is a fire in the house this is what you need to do!" Guess what they've been learning at school, I'm glad he knows what to do, but gosh he made me laugh so hard!

Today while out at the craft store with Thomas, we checked out the Christmas dec's before heading to get some fabric. We came across rows of tree garland, some where little stars, there were angles and lots of things christmassie, then he saw a garland made out of pretend candy. You should have seen his little eyes light up. Thomas said "Mommy look over there" pointing in the opposite direction to where he was. I looked to where he was pointing only to look back in time to see him head deep in the hanging candy garland trying to eat it! His hands were behind his back while his mouth was chomping away. I told him to stop and that it wasn't real. I then motioned to him to keep on walking and off we went, only to look back around after 3 steps to see, hands behind his back and head deep into the candy garland again. Sprung! He looked so guilty...lol!

2 comments:

Jill P said...

Too funny!! I love that Harry is so concerned with safety.

Joanne said...

Oh my gosh! Both those stories have me laughing with tears down my cheeks! What fun boys you have!